1. Coconut Bliss Ginger Cookie Caramel (ummm... do I even need to say more??) - Dairy-free, soy-free, gluten-free and made with agave syrup instead of sugar. Check out Coconut Bliss's entire line of flavors here - there's about 10 of them I am dying to try.
2. Good Karma Organic Rice Divine Carrot Cake (I like the name!) - Dairy-free, gluten-free and made with sweet organic carrot juice, organic raisins, organic nutmeg and pieces of actual cake (gluten free cake, that is). I like what this company's got going on, and their tagline is "everybody needs good karma." LOVE it!!
3. So Delicious Coconut Milk Mint Chip - Dairy-free, no sugar added (only 1 gram of sugar per 1/2-cup serving) and oh-so-creamy and delicious. This is definitely one of my favorites. It tastes like real mint chocolate chip ice cream (I swear), without the guilt of course.
4. Stonyfield Organic Oikos Honey Nonfat Greek Frozen Yogurt - Organic, nonfat, deliciously tart and packed with protein. If you love greek yogurt, you'll love this frozen yogurt treat.
5. Laloo's Deep Chocolate Goat's Milk Ice Cream - Okay, this is on the less healthy side of the spectrum, but why not go out with a bang, right? This ice cream's rich and decadent and make with acclaimed Scharffen Berger dark chocolate. But, here's the good news - because it's made with goat's milk, it carries half the fat of regular cow's milk ice cream.
Happy and healthy eating!